Family Entertainment Group, LLC is currently seeking a enthusiastic and experienced technician for the position of Arcade Technician at the Great Wolf Lodge in Manteca, CA. Family Entertainment Group (FEG) is a recognized industry-leader in arcade design, development, consulting and operations. FEG provides support for the game room and entertainment attractions within all the US Great Wolf Lodges including Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, California. FEG also has a national presence owning and operating a number of locations coast to coast, with continued growth plans. Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on games to minimize down time. Games should be kept in a like new condition.
- Assist in the coordination with General Manger to develop a preventive maintenance plan.
- Acquire parts for games from new or existing sources with the goal to minimize parts expense.
- Manage parts ordering and use. Update web-based tracking system timely.
- Communicate all game problems or arcade operational issues with General Manager.
- Greet each guest that has a problem or issue with a smile and good attitude and ascertain what is needed to resolve the issue in the quickest and fairest way possible to the guest.
- Answer questions regarding the location and its facilities, games and merchandise.
- Demonstrate use or operation of games or merchandise.
- Assist in cleaning games, loading games with tickets, filling Instant Win merchandise and perform other game room attendant duties as needed.
- Ensure that token collecting and storage and other security procedures are strictlyfollowed
- Assist other locations in set up, tear down, game moves or improving their operations.
- Manage and protect company assets including, but not limited to, equipment and systems containing sensitive or proprietary information and data.
- Maintain effective leadership and working relationships with all departments, company personnel and partners.
- Any other legal duties as required by the General Manager.
The position will require work on weekends and holidays. Scheduled hours and shifts vary on occupancy. Must at least 18 years old, and also be able to pass background screening. For consideration, please respond to this post with your resume. All resumes will be considered for an interview. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)