We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to perform IT Support Specialist. duties while constantly looking for ways to improve our IT Department and our company. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting corporate and on-site users by providing end to end technology services.
- Performing service desk and desk side support.
- Managing server administration, client systems configuration, and solutions documentation.
- Managing local and cloud-based backups for server and other devices.
- Providing IT operations support and consistent professional customer support.
- Responding to Level-2 incident management of technology issues, requests and problems.
- Updating internal documentations and problem management system with solutions.
- Overseeing VOIP administration and Local LAN network administration.
- Maintaining IT asset inventory.
- Provide remote desktop support.
- Provide printer / peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Provide live and remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets (IOS and Android).
- Five years of hands-on working experience with Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 2010, Microsoft Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server, Firewalls, Virtual Server, File Sharing, Active Directory, etc.
- Five years of hands-on working experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PC operating systems (Microsoft Windows), Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), Adobe Suite applications and other Security applications (virus and malware software).
- Identify trends and make suggestions for technical modification to resolve existing and future problems.
- Experience with PC and Server break fix hardware.
- Experience on Voice Telephony is an added advantage.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Work independently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively to convey complex technical information to end user in a simple way.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Takes ownership of the assigned tasks and honors deadlines.
- Provides feedback to senior management effectively, providing justification where necessary.
- Express ideas and suggestion in positive, persuasive manner.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Ability to perform service desk duties within given timeframes and parameters.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software applications, and configurations.
- Ability to install, configure and upgrade hardware and software for corporate office.
- Ability to coordinate and implement IT moves, additions, and changes.
- Ability to create user accounts and managing access control based on company policies.
- Ability to work frequently with remote users via remote software and telephone support.
- Ability to follow all policies and procedures (documented and verbal);
- Ability to lift and move technology hardware (necessary).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer support: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location