Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Weekend housekeeper needed for busy professional family in Upper Darby.
- 16 hours per week; Saturday and Sunday 8am-4 p.m.
- Could work 1-2 days during the week if more hours wanted (you chose the days and hours)
- Cleaning certain areas of the home, laundry, run/empty dishwasher, ironing as needed and keeping the kitchen organized
- Could be asked to run to the dry cleaners, or general errands; when time allows.
- If driving is needed, the housekeeper would use her own car and get reimbursed for mileage.
Who You Are:
- Housekeeping experience in private homes
- Doesn't need to be micromanaged
- Thorough in job duties
- $25-$30 per hour gross, (BEFORE TAXES) depending on background and experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation (as long as her hours are covered by another member of the family's team of employees)
- Expected to work holidays (if it falls on a work day) unless the family is out of town (which they tend to travel during certain major holidays). These days could be taken as vacation pay or unpaid days.
- Go to www.nannyagency.com, click on "Get Started" and then "Get Hired" to fill out Part 1 of our employment application. If you meet the specified requirements you will be able to schedule an appointment to speak with our Recruiter about your job search.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour