WE HAVE MULTIPLE OPENINGS IN THE WAREHOUSE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE NEEDS ARE BELOW:
MAIL PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER
THESE ARE VARIOUS SHIFTS MAINLY 2ND AND 3RD WE DO HAVE A FEW 1ST SHIFT AS WELL
- Follow all Site facility policies.
- Support the Quality Management System.
- Actively monitor incoming and stored product for conformity based on documented procedures and work instructions.
- Assist in the development of procedures, work instructions and quality system documents.
- Read and understand and execute customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions.
- Assists shipping and receiving (as needed) unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matches purchase orders to request orders and distributes to warehouse or other designated areas.
- Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Fills requests for materials and distributes items to the manufacturing areas.
- Assists in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Performs housekeeping tasks as required to maintain an organized work area.
- Picks up or delivers merchandise, parts, or items to other areas or customers.
- Participate in cross training.
- Perform various assigned tasks as required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess the ability to read and understand written documents as they pertain to the Quality Management System.
- Must demonstrate satisfactory computer skills necessary to assist in the administration of the Quality Management System. A familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is preferable. Ability to utilize computerized shipping/tracking programs.
- Operate forklift trucks and pallet jacks.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with or without accommodation. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. EXPERIENCE: • Previous Warehouse experience desirable. • Previous manufacturing environment experience. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: • High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq:
XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.