The Site Manager provides outstanding customer service in a corporate environment that is professional, fast-paced and dynamic. This person will supervise a team of 30 people, determine the best practices for maintaining high standards and efficiency, and work with all levels of employees from entry level to senior management.
Administrative Resource Options
ARO provides a variety of services to various businesses across multiple industries nationwide. Unlike many of our competitors, ARO does not have a “one-size fits all” approach to outsourcing. We know every business and organization is unique, and requires a tailored approach to maximize our impact on service enhancement, cost, and efficiency.
A key component of our success is tightly integrating the logistics of processes, technology solutions and personnel; however, a successful transition doesn’t end there. Our approach incorporates a truly customized transition to fit a firm's operational culture, rhythms, and needs.
Perks & Benefits:
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Health Insurance -Retirement/401K Matching -Charity Leave
- Donate for Life -Career Development -Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance -Commuter Discounts -And Much More
- At minimum 2-3 years of experience in a supervisor role within a reprographics center is required.
- Basic computer skills including all Microsoft Office Suite services and Adobe Pro is required.
- Prior experience utilizing HP, Canon and Konica Minolta machinery is required.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills required to ensure progress in the face of challenges
- Must demonstrate professional communication skills across various position levels within the organization: verbally, written and interpersonally
****All candidates must be willing to submit to a 7-year background check and drug test