QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of a Master’s degree in social science or public health with demonstrated orientation to project management, a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in the research field, and proven grant writing skills.
REPORTS TO: Regional Director
SUPERVISES: Research Coordinator, assigned Research Project Assistants, Interventions, and Field staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Co-writes or writes grant and project proposals and project management proposals.
2. Complies with requirements of funding sources (e.g., submitting program plans, providing quarterly reports, final reports, etc.).
3. Facilitates the design, development, and implementation of projects.
4. Monitors and enforces model-fidelity in multi-site studies.
5. Provides documentation of project meetings.
6. Utilizes state of the art project management and evaluation techniques (e.g., GANTT charts, logic models, walker models, etc.).
7. Designs and identifies measurement tools.
8. Develops training guidelines and authors manuals for end users regarding project implementation and/or evaluation measures (e.g., written or videotaped instructions).
9. Develops quality assurance and monitoring procedures for ensuring intervention and data quality and integrity, including prompting compliance with measurement schedules from staff and any sites.
10. Train site personnel in the use of all relevant interventions, process and outcome measures.
11. Provides verbal and written feedback to internal and external project stakeholders about evaluation findings.
12. Conducts literature reviews, completes professional presentations and contributes to articles.
13. Serves as a consultant to LI staff working on other projects.
14. Maintains and protects confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and client information.
15. Other duties are consistent with qualifications and training.
Chestnut Health Systems welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: