Want to join our team? Text ONTRAC to (480) 787-0581 or click here to chat with a recruiter now!
Be a part of our Success!
OnTrac is the largest regional package delivery company in the United States. Our customers operate in time-sensitive environments and can be assured we understand the importance of every shipment we deliver. OnTrac has a reputation for delivering service excellence, and our “can do” attitude is the hallmark of our success. We routinely go the extra mile to help get the job done. Apply online today and see why we have been voted one of the best places to work in the Phoenix Business Journal!
Successful candidates will:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls tracking packages and providing shipment updates.
- Schedule parcel pickups and respond to general information inquiries.
- Perform computer-based searches for customer information.
- Schedule follow-up Calls to ensure good service.
- Explain all products and services, damaged goods procedures accurately and refer claims when necessary.
- Utilize available resources to track and trace missing or misrouted packages.
- Communicate with other departments and contractors via phones, e-mail and FasTrac in a clear, concise and professional manner to resolve pending customer issues.
- Submit requests via e-mail for information to other departments within the organization.
- Participate in team meetings and provide suggestions/feedback on Customer Care tasks/functions to identify process improvement opportunities to department Supervisor and/or Manager for review.
- Adhere to all Company and Department policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Enjoy working in a professional, casual, team based environment with extensive customer contact!
- Work a full time set schedule with hours ranging from 6:00AM to 12AM (Pacific Time) Monday through Saturdays (subject to change).
- $250.00 sign on bonuses for qualified candidates.
- We are also proud to offer our valued full-time employees a benefit package, vacation, sick pay, 401(k) and a great culture.
This position requires:
- 24 months prior customer service and/or call center experience
- A high level of system and product knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi task on the computer using multiple programs and windows for extended periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong data entry / typing skills (Including 10 key) with minimal error ratio.
- Work effectively with team/work group to accomplish organizational goals.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- The ability to communicate and interface with both internal and external customers.
- The ability to read and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- The ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The ability to prioritize, maintain flexibility and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Tolerance for stress.
- Basic map reading skills required.
- Proficient in all MS Office software and custom company software.
- Ability to work a full time set schedule with hours ranging from 6:00 a.m.-midnight Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday.
- Ability to pass a verbal written assessment test.
- Ability to pass an alphanumeric keystroke test by typing 20 wpm at a 95% accuracy.
- Ability to attend a 5-week training session Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:15pm; subject to change based on business needs.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Hourly range for this position is $13.00 to $17.00, DOE.
Consults and coordinates with Customer Solutions team, Customer Care Supervisors, Customer Care Manager and works closely with all Customer Care staff, Operations and Delivery personnel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to speak or hear. Specific vision abilities include close vision. Employee is frequently asked to read documents.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; two years related experience and/or training in a Customer Service/Call Center environment; or equivalent combination of both. Must be physically able to sit for long periods of time.