When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you – and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward.
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and want to learn about “Team Up”, inspiring and simplifying your healthy-living journey?
Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl’d. Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
Jamba Service Standards
Be Friendly and Fast
- Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
- Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.
- Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
Offer Great Tasting Products
- Become knowledgeable of Jamba’s products and nutritional value to better understand your guest’s needs and make a recommendation.
- Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time.
- Work together as ONE team to deliver a great product and outstanding service.
- Say thank you to your fellow team members and make Jamba a fun and uplifting place to work.
Show Pride in Your Work
- Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.
- Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to Jamba Cash Handling
- Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.
- Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
Thank Each Guest and Make Their Day!
- Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.
- Make a lasting impression: Do whatever it takes to make the guest’s experience the best a recommendation.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F
to -10° F.
Job Type: Part-time