Prairie Meadows is seeking Resident Assistants to join their team (CNA is not required):
FULL-TIME; PM shift 2p-10p
part-time every other weekend F/S/S; PM shift 2p-10p
part-time; Overnight 10p-6a (x2)
Responsible for providing services to residents. Services may include personal care, housekeeping or culinary assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist residents with personal cares and activities.
2. Assist with meals as directed
3. Overall observation of residents both physically and mentally while performing cares. Alert nurse to any changes i.e. changes in skin color, bruising, open or pink, red areas, changes in mental status, confusion, unusual behaviors
4. Provide health care needs specific to each resident s records, follow correct procedure and complete all required documentation to ensure delivery of care
5. Provide household services including laundry, emptying garbage, vacuum, dust, make beds and change linens or other services as directed
6. Assist/provide activities for residents and encourage participation
High School Diploma/GED preferred.
One to three years of related work experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant may be preferred.
Must be able to work irregular hours, weekends and evenings. Experience working with seniors is preferred.
Benefits (for qualified positions)
Health, dental and vision insurance
Workplace voluntary benefits
Company-paid life insurance
401k with employer match
Some uniforms provided
Continuing education and advancement opportunities