Apply directly at careers.walmart.com
Search Beaver Dam and select "Freight Handler"
Hiring Loaders and Unloaders for our Evening Shift (Tuesday-Friday 4pm-2am) and our weekend shift (Saturday-Monday 6am-6:30pm)**
Innovative technology and a focus on efficiency. That’s the secret to the success of Walmart’s supply chain as we move products to 200 million customers through more than 11,000 stores. You will play a critical role in getting much needed product to our customers. You can expect a fast-paced environment where you will be physically active and highly productive with an extraordinary focus on safety.
From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life! You’ll have industry-best wages, continuous training, a clean, safe working environment, and the opportunity to perform with industry leading technology. Our associates move fast-but they do it together.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if...
- You take pride in your work and show up ready to go above and beyond.
- You are a team player who is comfortable collaborating and working independently.
- You can physically meet the demands of the role.
- You thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- You approach this position as a career opportunity and not just a job.
- You come to the floor with new ideas while inspiring others to consistently think about opportunities for improvement.
You’ll make an impact by...
- Coming in every day with a positive attitude and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Viewing our commitment to customers as a priority.
- Completing tasks efficiently with a positive attitude.
- Effectively communicating progress and information
- Adapting to changing priorities while staying focused on key objectives.
Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are it. We’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future, and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Location: 115 Distribution Way, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.80 - $27.80 per hour