This is a unique opportunity to work with a licensed architect, developer and general contractor.
The ideal candidate will oversee the entire construction project life cycle: manage the project from entitlements to Construction Documents through Construction Administration with guidance from Design Architect. MUST have experience in multi-family/mixed use, commercial, office, and have strong technical abilities. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Progressive, modern aesthetic strongly preferred.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Drafts, details and compiles construction documents
- Acts as point of contact for technical issues
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent experience of 5 - 10 years in construction documentation
- Strong Revit skills required
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
* UNDERSTANDING AND PASSION FOR PROGRESSIVE ARCHITECTURE
The Bradley Projects, Inc. is a full-service architectural firm that focuses on mixed-use, multi-family, transit-oriented urban infill projects as well as residential, retail, and commercial developments. The firm has a keen understanding of all aspects of construction and designs, builds and develops its own projects with partners and investors, and for clients who appreciate thoughtful and progressive design.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)