· Associate’s degree preferred; High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Approximately One year experience in an administrative/secretarial setting.
· Knowledgeable in computer & technical skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, typing.
· Good typing & grammatical skills relative to typing memoranda, meeting minutes, etc.
· Good communication skills, professional demeanor, excellent customer service.
· Detail oriented & good organization skills.
· Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
· Flexible schedule.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the executive management team. Responsible for liaising between & within departments in support of the executive management team. Assists with the administrative and clerical duties relative to the daily operations of executive and program management, and overall agency. Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including Board of Directors. This position reports to the Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible