Salary – $40,000 to $52,000
Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary
GRAUER & KRIEGEL, LLC
Busy Schaumburg law office concentrating in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases is seeking a highly motivated, responsible and dedicated legal assistant on a full-time basis.
- 4+ years litigation experience as a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary in the personal injury and/or workers’ compensation areas, including administrative support for attorneys, preparing and e-filing court documents, docket and document management, working with discovery, filing, managing the office calendar and dictation
- Candidates must also be able to work directly with clients and responsible for managing client matters
- Must have excellent organization, time-management and communication skills and be detail oriented
- Must be competent using docketing systems
- Must be highly motivated, punctual and responsible
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Highly proficient in typing, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including healthcare, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) opportunity for full-time employees.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Time Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 4 years (Preferred)