Coordinate and develop Program Master Schedules, Schedule Quotes, Management Decision Guides and detail program schedules for existing and new business. Generate narratives and supporting schedules for customer proposals and Program Management. Represent the organization when answering questions regarding program development and schedule details. Status program schedules, identify problem areas, investigate off-schedule tasks, establish corrective action, develop and document work-around plans and advise program management.
No Clearance Needed **
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
- 1-3 years or more of professional experience
- Experience with MS Office, specifically, Excel Pivot Tables, and Database mining and developing reports
- Familiarity with Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Exposure to a cross-functional team environment
- Familiarization in manufacturing production such as modification and testing requirements
- Disciplined, organized, and logical thinker
- Negotiation skills
- Experience developing, documenting and implementing program plans
- Exposure to LEAN/Six Sigma concepts
- Exposure to Change Management - especially in the ADKAR methodology
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.