What you will do
Under general direction and in conformance with Corporate and Division Policies and procedures, provides guidance and direction in the operation and economical utilization of plant IT assets.
- Develops procedures to safeguard the company assets. Provides analysis, counsel, advice and recommendations to help plant management make operating decisions to reduce costs, improve profits and return on investment and to achieve goals and plans.
- Initiates such audits as necessary to assure compliance with policies and procedures and to test the adequacy of systems used to ensure the accuracy of reporting data and the security of plant assets.
How you will do it
- Perform audits as required to insure security of all plant assets.
- Develops and monitors effectiveness of procedures to establish and maintain the integrity of financial and related operating data.
- Annual budgets and cost projections, monthly forecasts and firm-ups. - Prepares or supervises preparation of all periodic financial control reports such as payroll analysis, scrap accounting, etc. and coordinates the taking of physical inventories.
- Analyzes reports for variance problems, particularly mid-year and year-end, physical to book inventory variations and takes corrective action.
- Establishes and maintains all plant level inventory accounting controls and develops special programs such as daily reporting on an exception basis to correct problem situations. Advises and assists responsible line supervision to achieve desired results.
- Performs reconciliation for fixed assets and capital in progress to General Ledger for their location.
- Assist in preparation/review of CAR financial justifications for plant capital projects. - Track capital project spending, timing and cost impact against project plan, forecasts and budget to understand and report variances.
- Work with project manager to assure timely capitalization of equipment placed in use. Assist/perform sample CAR post audits to verify savings.
- Coordinates periodic fixed asset physical inventory per company policies. - Assists corporate and divisional systems personnel in the implementation and continued reliability of plant IT systems.
- Analyzes plant operating costs in detail and recommends action to increase profitability and enhance long-term return on investment. - Performs special studies and analyses at request of plant or division management. - Supervises the preparation and distribution of hourly payrolls, including maintaining the required earnings and deductions records. - Overtime is required to meet internal and external customer requirements. - Performs any other duties as assigned.
What we look for
Bachelors of Science, major in Accounting or Finance or BBA Finance
Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting and in a manufacturing environment
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. SAP is preferred.
HFM experience is a plus.
Must be open to potential relocation for future growth opportunities
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies:
Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.