Part-timeEstimated: $26,000 - $37,000 a year8 days ago
Full Job Description
Seeking a talented, enthusiastic college graduate who is eager to learn on the job. Penguin Coding School is a rapidly growing afterschool STEM enrichment program for kids ages 7-18.
The position encompasses both marketing and administrative duties up to 20 hours per week. The hours are flexible as many tasks can be done at home. As a startup member joining a rapidly expanding company on the ground floor, you would have many opportunities for career growth. Willingness to learn on the job is more important than experience or educational background.
- Marketing - online and offline - email, social media, flyer and ad creation, event promotion;
- Administrative - bookkeeping expenses, student roster management, answering phones and email;
- Likes Kids - we want everyone to enjoy their job, and seeing the kids' smiles (even if remotely) should bring joy to you every day
- Computer savvy - will use Google Docs, Spreadsheet, and Presentation intensively; needs to be comfortable with technology in general (can learn on the job);
- Flexible - as a startup, duties and work hours may change - needs someone who can adapt to change;
- Ambitious - looking for someone willing to grow with the job and not satisfied with just completing the tasks at hand
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page: