MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Commercial Banking aims to provide comprehensive cash management solutions for corporations. Commercial Banking combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide the best client experience. Through the use of modern technologies centered on data and analytics, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to improve cash flow management efficiency. .
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- As an Associate on the Projects and Strategy team you will be integral to shaping the business strategy and roadmap and enabling its execution and delivery. You will be a direct contributor to the success of the business.
- You will help manage the business roadmap and ensure alignment of resources, plans, budget to execute on it
- You will help drive analysis and impact assessments for new business initiatives and/or product build outs
- You will help run large and crucial projects with cross-functional deliverables
- You will map out business processes and align with functional architecture
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Operations, Finance, Risk, Corporate Treasury, Legal, Compliance, HCM as well as external partners • You will hold varied responsibilities spanning across project management, business analysis, senior stakeholder communications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage various efforts across multiple internal and external partners concurrently
- Efficiency, organization skills and deep attention to detail are imperative
- Superior communicator with professional presentation skills
- Strong team player with an ability to work independently in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual seeking a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Fast learner, ability to navigate the organization and get up to speed quickly on key topics
- Ability to connect the dots across projects and budget activities
- Ability to forge trusted partnerships with executive level stakeholders
- Experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.