Pannos Marketing seeks a web designer to join our Delivery team. The Web Designer will be a part of an imaginative and creative team of designers who deliver award-winning services for our clients. This candidate will have a strong foundation of design and UI/UX principles to in order to produce the highest standard of work. Working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, the ideal candidate will likely work on various projects for a wide array of clients. This role requires considerable collaboration and a team focused mindset. Always new and exciting, our projects keep our designers and developers eager to learn of their next assignment.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with clients to help define and translate brand and style guidelines for digital mediums
- Design quality, engaging, responsive and interactive web solutions
- Create & design interactive page layouts, site maps, wireframes, interface demos, & flowcharts
- Quickly understand and analyze the primary goals of our clients and assist with providing ideas and direction to accommodate a strategic design solution
- Involvement in all aspects of design process including visual/graphic design & brand development
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging technologies and design trends
- Communicate effectively with clients on all design concepts, ideas, and plans
- Develop and maintain visual design standards and best practices
- Provide clear communication to other project members, including developers, on the implementation of the design vision and features
- Participate and provide input in brainstorming and idea-sharing meetings
- Seek to convert a cohesive user experience via the use of UI/UX patterns and concepts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a web designer, interaction designer, UI/UX designer or similar role, at least a couple years' experience with responsive design
- Advanced knowledge in emerging design and UI/UX trends
- Advanced knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite primarily in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Understanding of W3C, WCAG and other web compliance/accessibility standards
- Demonstrate expertise in the disciplines, concepts, practices, and procedures of the web/interactive space
- Ability to organize, prioritize & manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Online portfolio of work demonstrating user-centered and innovative design solutions across desktop and mobile devices
Pannos Marketing works with clients to find new success and stay relevant with powerful brands through online, social, and traditional marketing campaigns, as well as websites that sell. Our strategic partnership with clients and deep expertise in the banking industry consistently deliver innovative solutions and measurable results. Team members work closely, promoting an environment where creativity is encouraged and new ideas are welcome.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, retirement savings, vacation time and holidays. You won't want to miss the monthly chair massages or birthday luncheons. Plus, take the pinch out of your workouts with our fitness reimbursement benefit.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: