Department Information Technology
Location Columbia, MD
Entity Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
Job Summary An exciting position with opportunities to work in a fast-paced and technology-oriented environment. Fantastic opportunity to grow in Project Management, Business Analysis and Software System Implementation (Salesforce.com), as well as Technical Documentation.
The ideal candidate should be curious, detail-oriented and a self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills. This motivated individual will work closely with a skilled and dynamic team, so the right candidate is a team player who seeks to provide excellent customer service in all that they do.
This position will be based at Columbia, MD.
Job Responsibilities • Support the IT Salesforce team in daily tasks to further the IT and Marketing department's modernization efforts
- Document business processes, user stories, and project requirements
- Create technical and end user documentation
- Design workflow charts and write requirements for system changes
- Prepare training presentations and documentation, potentially including videos and training scripts
- Work with business group leaders to identify and evaluate upcoming business opportunities
- Write progress reports and identify project milestones
- Assist in development of digital marketing content or strategy (e.g. social media, intranet, emails, journeys, etc.)
- Evaluate pertinent data by performing a variety of task analysis and business processes
Qualifications • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team player with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Interest in learning technical writing and business process analysis skills
- Interest in Technology and Digital Marketing
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree