Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. Do you relentlessly pursue excellence from yourself and others? If so, then Colony Brands, Inc. may be the place for you to impact our business and your career!
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Operations Manager, you’ll report to the Director of Operations and be responsible for (Monroe Packing, Food Fulfillment and Mailing Operations). The Senior Operations Manager plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls all operational and office activities. The Senior Operations Manager assists top management in establishing performance objectives and strategic planning. Accountable for achieving prescribed company objectives in regard to cost, productivity, customer service, safety and quality assurance. Accountable for the hiring, training, motivation and performance feedback of all employees.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and coaching to all operations in Monroe Packing, Food Fulfillment and Mailing Operations.
- Cultivating relationships with Area Managers and successfully preparing budgets, managing operations systems
- Providing subject matter expertise and guidance to business partners relative to setting benchmarks for continuous improvements and makes changes to improve performance
What It Takes
We need an experienced, pro-active leader with significant fulfilment experience. This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management and 7 + years’ experience in supervisory and fulfillment management in a high-volume fulfillment environment.
In addition, we are looking for:
- An understanding of engineering standards
- A solution-oriented and customer-focused demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve positive results through others
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills