This administrative representative position will provide a full range of complex administrative representative work assignments reporting to the site lead at the Eagan facility in Spectrum Systems Lab under the LM CETO Advanced Technology Labs. The individual selected for this role will effectively perform the job duties as described below and exhibit the identified attributes for success:
- Coordinate facility activities at the Eagan site including routine and pop-up facility maintenance, cube coordination, moves, special needs, name tag changes, etc.
- Coordinate and oversee facility and administrative support requests from non-ATL employees housed in the Eagan facility.
- Managing the flow and handling of confidential, sensitive and proprietary information, along with USG classified duties as assigned.
- Regular professional interface with executive level leaders and research and development customers.
- Managing the logistical requirements for senior leaders visiting various Lockheed Martin, customer and government sites.
- Proactive partnership and coordination with other ATL labs, Lockheed Martin Business Areas and Corporate Engineering and Technology Organization (CETO) Staff.
- Coordinate and oversee all visit requests from LM and non-LM visitors.
- Coordinate and oversee the logistics for all special events sponsored by LM ATL that are occurring in or near the Eagan facility.
- Sustained effective multi-tasking in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with continual conflicting priorities
- Flawless maintenance of calendars, meeting and travel arrangements for multiple SSL employees
- Proficiency arranging and coordinating travel (including international) and expertise processing expenses through Concur system
- Effectively interfacing, coordinating, and collaborating with other ATL administrative personnel.
- Exhibits a highly-motivated, can-do approach
- Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests
- Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled
- Utilizes personal computer and standard desktop software (full complement of Microsoft Office Suite) to access LM systems, compose correspondence and update spreadsheets and presentation charts
- Assures administrative detail on all projects: updates and statuses delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines; handles all inquiries within capacity; provides backup materials for callbacks; fixes commitments to maximize time efficiency; screens visitors to control interruptions and preserve schedules; provides meeting backup data as needed and arranges all amenities for same
- Determines priorities regarding non-routine situations
- Performs additional special assignments as required
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments at one time and complete assignments accurately and on time.
- Five or more years of experience supporting executive management (Director level or above)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with other administrative assistants and staff supporting the leadership team of an organization
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and phone skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and maintain strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of leadership attributes to address executive’s needs, the surrounding work environment, and customer interfaces/requests
- Able to apply a systematic approach to action items and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective complete and timely communications
- Thorough knowledge of systems applications such as MS Office Suite, Skype, VTC, as well as Concur to make travel arrangements (including international), prepare expense reports, order supplies, unclassified and classified visit requests, etc.
- Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin (LM) policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or additional related education/training
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.