**Position is located in Marquette, MI. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
CAVE Enterprises (a franchisee of Burger King Corporation) currently operates 100+ locations throughout Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and South Dakota. In business since 1999, CAVE Enterprises offers a professionally managed team atmosphere with room to grow. Our company prides itself in providing quality experiences for all restaurant guests and employees. We are actively seeking a qualified General Manager for a new store in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin with a proven restaurant track record.
- Manages the daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees)
- Ensures delivery of guest satisfaction
- Ensures desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directly manages and coaches Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
- Maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, BKC Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Prioritizes and organizes own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of the restaurant
- Occasional climbing required for roof inspections
- Ability to lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
- Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College preferred
- 2 + years of restaurant management experience
- Must be willing to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for the proper functioning of the restaurant
- Complete all internal certification programs
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy
- Competitive base salary based on experience, as well as a structured bonus program
- Free employee meals
- Paid vacation
- Insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Several advancement opportunities within a growing company
Indeed Hire and CAVE Enterprises are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Windows-based computer literacy: 1 year (Required)
- restaurant management: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)