Financial Professionals work with clients to identify, outline and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development:
1. NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
2. Daily classroom training in our 5 locations through the state with live expert trainers.
3. Robust online training and on demand classrooms
4. One on one training through a mentoring program with no conflicts of interest
5. Team training with a top 10 team at New York life in the country
In addition to sales aptitude or experience, the ideal candidate should be community-minded, have a competitive spirit, and possess excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding character and integrity.
After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that maybe available include: Partner, Development Manager, Product Consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
· Company will pay for all training, including your financial licenses!
· Significant Income Potential
· Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life/Disability Coverage
· Retirement Package and Pension Plans
· Sponsorship of Licensing and industry credentials
· 2015 average income for top 5 Managing Partners is approximately $2,508,400
· First year average income of new representatives is approximately $80,000
Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
· Ranks #80 on the Fortune 500 list for 2015**
· Fortune Magazine’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies for 2014
· “Training Top 125” for Training magazine ranking for 2014
· “Best Company for Multicultural Women” by Working Mother Magazine
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Medical Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Less than 1 month
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Other types of insurance
· Retirement benefits or accounts
· Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
· Commuting/travel assistance
· Employee discounts
· Flexible schedules
· Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
· Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 70 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has thehighest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moodys Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poors (AA+).** Headquartered in New York City, New York Life’s family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments*** provides institutional asset management. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Only full-time employees eligible