Mirador, LLC is a startup financial reporting firm offering bespoke portfolio performance solutions services to high-net worth families, family offices, wealth management firms, endowments and foundations. Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, we create insightful, real-time views of all U/HNW assets & liabilities to expose opportunities and risks.
We seek a diligent, detail-oriented professional to join our growing team and support our Chief of Staff and Managing Partner. The position will entail roughly 15-20 hours of work per week; the hours could increase as the company continues to grow. We are some-what flexible regarding when the hours need to be worked (need to fall within regular business day hours of 8:30-5:30).
Our Administrative Assistant must be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. The Assistant’s daily activities will be diverse, ranging from executing our Social Media marketing strategy and plan to managing our sales pipeline process to supporting our Managing Partner and Chief of Staff with day-to-day operations. The Assistant would also assist with some general office management functions and special marketing projects including email blasts, holiday cards and client gifts, and the Assistant would generally support the Chief of Staff and help with all the non-related tasks associated with building an innovative firm.
- Monitor and utilize and expand our Company’s social media presence, on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc. for sales and marketing purposes
- Drive the sales pipeline process through the use of Salesforce, which involves creating and tracking sales opportunities, electronically creating and filing documents, scheduling sales calls and meetings, and generally maintaining and leveraging our Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Coordinate with the Company’s Partners and finance team for accurate dissemination of sales pipeline data
- Liaise with vendors, prospects and clients for meeting scheduling, document signing and other communications as they arise
- Assistance with creating and distributing Company’s email newsletters, press releases and other marketing outreach
- Day-to-day support of Chief of Staff, who also oversees Human Resource and Finance functions of the firm
- Assist other staff by working as part of a team to prioritize individual and communal work to ensure all projects are completed on time and to detailed specifications
- Help establish operational efficiencies through the development/adoption of policies, procedures and controls
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relation skills and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships.
- Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with technology, software tools & applications.
o Ability to learn new software quickly
o Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
o Social media experience a must
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus.
- Critical thinkers, that possess strong-problem-solving skills and an ability to summarize information clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
- Devotion to collaboration and ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently.
- Ability to learn quick & adapt to an expanding environment.
- Bachelor's degree