Telezygology Inc (TZ) has been at the forefront of IoT research and development since 2004. TZ SMArt device technology offers a range of applications for integrated connectivity and automation in an agile world.
TZ systems deliver asset level protection solutions for security, monitoring and control applications across a number of market segments – with focus on key market segments where technology is a driver.
We are currently searching for a Regional Field Services Engineer, to be located on the West Coast and based out of our Redwood City office. Reporting directly to the Director, Technical Sales & Implementation, Americas, the Field Services Engineer will be responsible for the planning, delivery, implementation and ongoing servicing of TZ SMartLocker & Infrastructure Protection systems.
This role requires a broad technical knowledge covering software, mechanical, electrical, and electronic technologies, as you will be providing support in all of these technology disciplines (kiosk style technology).
The primary purpose of this role is to lead, manage and deliver the Technical Services function, after initial sale. This incorporates managing the Installation of electronic/mechanical/electrical hardware and the commissioning of software, for their core products. This is a mid-tier customer facing role. This role will require the successful candidate to travel in supporting and implementing IOT technology to TZ’s extensive list of customers.
- Delivering a capability to support the on-site installation and commissioning of electronic kiosk style hardware and MS Windows .Net software products.
- Project managing teams of internal resources and/or external contractors to support on-going technical support and maintenance services as needed.
- Driving the continual development and enhancement of field service procedures to ensure that identified process gaps or challenges are resolved.
- Overseeing all service activities and supporting other regions/countries on an as needed basis.
- Implementing service standards and quality procedures.
- Providing technical expertise and assistance to customers to ensure optimal design configurations and sound technical solutions are implemented that meet custom project needs and requirements.
- Commissioning software (Microsoft) and networking.
- Assisting in new product development projects and providing market feedback to other significant internal stakeholder groups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering or Technology related field
- 2 years+ servicing Windows based software (.Net and SQL) and electronic hardware related projects
- 2 years+ delivering Technical Services supporting on-site installation and commissioning of electronic hardware and MS Windows .Net software products
- Proven experience coordinating teams of contract resources
- Knowledge of USA installation and construction requirements and standard practices
- Experience in computer networking and general operating system functions (VMware)
- Willingness to travel when needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation.
- 3 weeks vacation per year.
- Dental, vision and medical insurance.
An attractive Salary package is on offer.
Ideal previous experience could include:
- IT Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Software Project Manager
- Network Engineer
- Field Engineer
- IOT Field Service Engineer
- IOT Field Service Manager
- Field Network Engineer
- IT Delivery Engineer
- Systems Integration Engineer
- Systems Integration Engineer
- Field Engineering Manager
- ATM Field Services Engineer
- ATM Project Engineer
- Kiosk Technical Services Engineer
- Electronic Technical Services Engineer
- ATM Support Engineer
- ATM Technician
- Slot Machine Field Services Engineer
- Game/gaming Machine Field Services Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Kiosk Technology
- Technical Services Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Software Integration MS Windows SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Field Service Implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electronic Field Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Redwood City, CA (Required)