Nurse Assistant (Harleysville and Pottstown Pa)
If you are looking for a rewarding career working with medically fragile children and adults, then join our team of professionals!
Firely Pediatric Services and their employees make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Located in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, Firely provides comprehensive and compassionate care, assessment, treatment and support for male and female children, adolescents and adults with diagnoses of intellectual disabilities and various medical conditions including trach and vent care.
Firely is committed to meeting the needs of our clients through providing individualized care, nurturing each client to help them reach their full potential and to preserve the health, safety, and well-being of every client we care for. We will always maintain the highest level of ethical standards and focus on integrity, honesty, and trust.
Our team of professionals provides services in our residential community homes, private schools, public schools, special needs care centers, and private homes within our home care division. Our ideal candidate will provide the following:
- Place the needs of our clients first
- Be a team player
- Encourage and support fellow team members to reach common goals
- Maintaining proper housekeeping of facilities
- Interact with clients, staff and parents/guardians
- Support nursing staff
- Emotional and behavioral support
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisory staff
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be a team player
- Must take direction and be responsive to the needs of staff members
- Acceptance of philosophy, mission and goals of Firely Pediatric Services
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement
Firely is committed to offering a competitive salary, healthcare packages, dental, paid time off and paid holidays. We offer a very generous sign on bonus and referral bonus program. In addition, we offer paid training utilizing our on-staff nurse educator and respiratory therapist.