Responsibilities and Qualifications
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic General Surgery is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible general surgeon to join our dynamic, innovative practice where you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Our Ardmore based physicians offer a wide range of clinical services. This is an opportunity to work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Compensation and benefits include:
- 1:4 weekend call, alternate designated weekday (Mon. - Thurs.)
- Level III trauma
- Spend most of your time in the OR – have OR block time two days a week
- Beautiful outpatient clinic space located next to hospital (short walk to OR)
- Excellent nursing and clinical support staffs in both the clinic and the hospital
- Bread and butter surgeries plus opportunity for endoscopy as well as vascular surgery
- Great partners with several years of combined practice experience and diverse training backgrounds
Mercy Hospital Ardmore
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
is a full-service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. We're southern Oklahoma's leader in providing cancer care and our Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards.
Welcome to Ardmore!
A gateway city, Ardmore
greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore’s new pioneers are forging their own way, reimagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future. Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Mercy Clinic Talent Selection
4345 W. Memorial Rd. Suite 220 | Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Office: 405-752-3544 | Fax: 405-752-3038