This is a Game Service Support (Answering incoming calls), Level 1 troubleshooting, and various other customer support (internal and external) responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Field and incoming calls for Game Service/Field Support/ professionally-inbound and outbound calls.
- Perform Progressive Setup verifications with Field Service.
- Log and document all customer issues with the use of Customer Relations Manager (Siebel) in conjunction with Astea Smart Services.
- Follow Standard of Work and Internal Procedures and Controls.
- Assist with after-hours systems support.
- Perform other Customer Support duties and related task as assigned by Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent
Combination of six to twelve months of directly related training and/or experience
Preferred Experience:Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, discretion, persuasiveness and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts in a 24/7 work environment.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.