Interested in a career in business or technology consulting services?
Looking for a sneak peek inside our firm and our industry?
Join us to experience RSM through our Technology Consulting Summer Pathways externship program – apply today!
- RSM Pathways – Technology Consulting Program Option 1
- RSM Pathways – Technology Consulting Program Option 2
You’ve worked hard your first few years in school. Now you’re ready to explore the accounting and consulting professions further. Your unique background, education, and personal experiences equip you to contribute in ways no one else can. If you’re looking for an organization that values you as an individual, welcome to RSM!
The Pathways Program is similar to an unpaid externship, and while specific events can vary from office to office, the following are common components of the experience.
Areas of Technology Consulting you will learn more about:
- Orientation – Participants learn about our firm on a local, national, and international level and have an opportunity to meet our staff and discover the details in store for the program.
- Client Service Experience – We provide participants insight about our clients through job shadowing, client visits and presentations.
- Program Events – Several different events occur throughout the Pathways program. Participants will have the opportunity to gather with their peers and our professionals to develop both personally and professionally while gaining individual perspectives about our organization and office culture. Events will include a community service project, a team building activity, and some things just for fun!
- Business Applications
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Outsourcing
- IT Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Management Consulting
- Security, Privacy & Risk (Cyber Risk)
- Graduation Date: Pathway's candidates should be within two years of graduation
- Majors: Accounting, Business, Computer Science/Cybersecurity/IT, Engineering, Finance, Information Systems, Operations/Supply Chain or other applicable business or technology majors with a strong interest in consulting preferred
- Qualified candidates should also have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be team players who are motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.