FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Aqua-Tots Front Desk Associates learn to be heroes! At Aqua-Tots Swim Schools, we believe swimming creates opportunities for kids, parents, and families both in and out of the water. Children who participate in formal swim lessons are 88% less likely to drown. How amazing is that? In addition, they will learn life-long skills that will serve them in school, work, and life. Does this sound like a good fit for you?
In collaboration with the General Manager and Aquatics Coordinator, the Aqua-Tots Front Desk Associate will provide a swim lesson experience that adheres to the Aqua-Tots Swim Schools brand standard.
- Provide an exceptional Aqua-Tots experience from the first point of contact and throughout a family's entire journey.
- Build trust and sense of community/family, help parents understand the importance of lessons and the process we use, and connect them to our belief that swimming creates opportunities.
- Collaborate with the entire staff team to ensure school is show ready before, during, and after all operating hours.
- Ensure knowledge of the school EAP by reviewing often & report any safety concerns to AM/GM.
- Contribute to a positive and professional work environment by embracing core values, maintaining healthy relationships with staff and supervisors, participating in workplace culture activities, and encouraging teammates.
- Understand and embrace your role in development as an Aqua-Tots employee and as a professional in the workplace.
- Love for children and families
- Willingness to help children realize their full potential
- Some basic swimming knowledge
- Comfort communicating in person, via email & text, and over the phone
- Experience handling challenging customer concerns
Work Week Basics:
- 2-4 shifts per week (more can be added as experience grows)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Opportunity for travel for personal and professional development
- Opportunity for education and enrichment reimbursement
- Access to leadership, peers, and company headquarters for resources and training
- Holidays off! Spend time with your family!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to work Saturdays or Sundays?
- What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?
Work Location: In person