Are you looking for an opportunity to help those struggling with mental health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders? ReachLink is currently seeking experienced Behavioral Health Therapists to join our team in assisting our patients on their journey to recovery.
The Behavioral Health Therapist is responsible for coordinating and providing case management, group therapy, and biopsychosocial assessment services to patients as well as group, individual and family counseling for patients within the facility. He/she demonstrates expertise in case management, development of patient resources, vocational counseling, discharge/continuing care planning, and placement of patients. He/she works with the treatment team to plan and coordinate the patient's movement through the continuum of care.
- Conducting chemical dependency and mental health evaluations, as well as chemical abuse/dependency aspects of treatment plans and treatment plan updates
- Assisting patients in developing measurable chemical dependency related discharge goals and objectives
- Providing liaison services between patient and family
- Updating treatment plans regularly
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- One year of experience as a Case Manager or Therapist preferred
The following license is required:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
ReachLink is Joint Commission accredited.
ReachLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Local candidates desired, no relocation offered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page: