Looking for a Ruby On Rails Full Stack developer with 5+ years of professional experience. Developer will work in a fast-paced scrum environment with a small team of high-performance developers.
- Responsible for developing innovative web and mobile software products.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of software product development.
- Communicating directly with product managers and business analyst to help define features/user stories.
- Collaborating closely with your project managers, architects, and other developers
- Researching and sharing knowledge within your team.
- Perform code reviews for your peers
- Provide application production support.
- Document software procedures and plans such as requirement specifications, design documents, versions, and test plans
- 5+ years developing software with Ruby and the Rails platform is a must
- 2+ years experience with React JS or Angular JS /Ionic is a plus
- Proficient in Ruby, RESTful APIs, Jquery
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment is a plus
- Experience with GIT source code management
- Front End framework experience; ideally many new JS frameworks as well as CSS and HTML
- Experience with SQL outside of an ORM
- Comfortable on a Mac or Linux environment
- Understanding of test-driven and/or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of relational and No SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
What else we are looking for
- Quick to grasp new concepts, a desire to grow your skill-set, and to keep up with modern tools
- Estimate effort and time required
- Understand the respective technology’s limitations and provide alternative strategies when applicable
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- PostgreSQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- JS Framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ruby: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This job will require you to pass a background check: