This internship will provide many opportunities to grow as a student / new developer and help better prepare you for the industry you are striving to join. RNN Group will allow you to work on a small team of developers and have direct interaction with marketing, sales, the legal department, our company’s owners, and much more. During the internship you will help build external and internal applications to help drive our company forward. You will gain development experience, management experience, support experience, testing experience, and help build applications from start to finish.
The primary workload for this position will be aiding our development team with creating our new products, creating automated services, and helping support these products during implementation and testing.
Success Metrics for this position:
- Basic programming skills
- Ability to Work Remotely
- Basic programming skills will be required. Many languages and skills will be used that you are not familiar with; however, there will be training and help
- Various frameworks will be used (angular, react, Laravel, struts, mvc, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn
- We understand that most knowledge needed to succeed in this position may not be known at this point in your studies. We are looking for an individual with an eagerness to learn these new skills to help them excel in this position. You will be trained in all needed areas and will be working with our software architect if you need any assistance in your tasks.
- Ability to work on a team:
- You will be placed on a team of individual that strive on communication and working together. This will be needed to excel in this position.
Must be working towards an Ongoing BSBA or equivalent education and/or experience (or recent graduate) (CIS or Computer Engineering degrees only)
- 2+ years of schooling in a software development related field.
- Location: Ability to commute to our office in Berea Ohio. (This position will be 100% remote, but we want to assure the options of meeting for training purposes)
- Ability to work remote and have access to internet and a place to conduct your work.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply