AMC Group LLC is a Managed Care Organization contracted with the Department of Economic Security and is considered an essential medical organization.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our company. AMC Group works with the Department of Economic Security and the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
The staff will be working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
Helping with their day to day objectives and challenges.
Help the individuals overcome their own barriers.
Part Time Positions Available
Must have an open availability and work weekends
Experience preferred but not required
We are seeking punctual and energetic employees.
- Will be monitoring individuals and their daily activities.
- Administer Medication
- Behavior Monitoring
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to obtain a level 1 fingerprint card
- Must be able to acquire credentials before your 90 day probation period on your time (Prevention and Support, Article 9, CPR/First Aid, Neglect and Abuse)
- Valid AZ Drivers License/ID, Social Security Card, and Birth Certificate
- Reliable transportation is required
- Experience in Group Homes is a plus but not required
We are a small growing company, lots of room for advancement.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person