We're growing and we're looking for Dishwashers who would like to be part of a culture that inspires and energizes!
The Dogwood Pub, Blue Sky Restaurant, Windows, & 1912 are part of a chain of affiliated restaurants in Ashby Ponds
Pay rate $12.00/hr
Check out our newly launched Signature Dining in action:
With over 250 current employees working in these restaurants, there are many career opportunities for qualified team members who want to grow with us. On the culinary side, we have dishwasher, prep cooks, line cooks, lead cooks, sous chefs, and executive chefs. With the front of the house, we have wait staff, bar tenders, restaurant supervisors, assistant general managers, and general managers positions. We have three additional restaurants planned to open during the next five years.
As part of our restaurants, you don't work late hours!
We offer excellent healthcare benefits!
Up to $240/year for gym memberships, athletic shoes, weight loss programs, and more!
A generous paid time off program!
Up to $4,500 in Educational tuition reimbursement!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to follow instructions, follow through with assignments, follow cleaning and other schedules and other written information (e.g. production sheets).
- Conscientious, diligent, hard-working and flexible.
- Experience in a kitchen/food serving environment preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; or reach with hands and arms;
- Complete repetitive tasks such as slicing, dicing, peeling, mixing, cutting, serving,
- Ability to safely lift and/or move, using designated safety equipment, objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Talk, hear, smell, taste
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception
- Speaking, thinking, evaluating, writing, learning new skills and information
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures including hot kitchen to refrigerators and freezers.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
: Utility Worker
United States-Virginia-Ashburn :
Dining Rooms :
Dec 12, 2018, 5:36:59 PM :