RESSCO is a full service commercial real estate company that specializes in multifamily properties. We are currently searching for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our community in Toledo, Ohio. Our team has more than 50 years of combined experience involving multi-million-dollar real estate transactions, equity investments and development/construction projects.
Our Oak Wood community is nestled in a beautiful wooded setting in West Toledo, Ohio including different plans of Apartments and Townhomes.
The professional on-site maintenance teams provide residents with exceptional service. If you are highly motivated and would like to be rewarded for superior performance, we can help you achieve those goals.
Our Core Values:
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service
- Delivering Results/Value
This is a direct hire, full-time, hourly position that works 40 hours per week. The employee is on-call for emergencies and may be required to work evenings and weekends. Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- General building and grounds maintenance
- General maintenance of currently occupied apartments, involving basic troubleshooting, appliance repair, electrical work, and plumbing experience
- Conducting move-in/move-out inspections
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within apartments/housing communities
- Knowledge in HVAC, Painting, Drywall, Plumbing & Electrical Repairs
- Must have own tools and transportation
- Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a positive attitude / good customer service
- Knowledge of and ability to complete full vacant turn processes
- A/C Certified Type I-II or Universal Preferred
- Availability for rotation of after hour's emergency maintenance calls
- Exemplary communication skills
Compensation range of $15-$18 per hour depending on experience
- Free 1BR or studio apartment after 90-day probationary period
Oak Wood is owned and managed by Real Estate Service Solutions Company (RESSCO). Visit www.ressco.com. RESSCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates ONLY should respond with resume and cover letter detailing experience.