Kulen Law Firm P.C is seeking highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence. If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our growing immigration practice.
The ideal candidate for this new position will possess business and family immigration paralegal experience.
- Compile immigration eligibility documents and analyze individuals’ potential immigration benefits;
- Prepare US employment-based, nonimmigrant and some immigrant visa filings such as L-1A, L-1B, E-2, E-1, H-1B, O-1, I-140, I-485;
- Draft PERM Labor Certification advertisement text, prevailing wage determinations, recruitment documents, and PERM applications while tracking timelines of each step;
- Draft responses for H1B RFES, PERM Audits, I-140 RFEs and MTR;
- Prepare Family-Based Immigration Visas, adjustment of status, consular processing and naturalization;
- Bachelor’s degree is required with solid academic credentials;
- 3+ years of family & business immigration paralegal experience is required;
- Solid computer skills. Knowledge of and expertise using MS Office, and Outlook Calendar is required;
- Second language fluency is strongly preferred;
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, work well under pressure, possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, able to adjust to changing priorities, and understand/follow written/oral instructions.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to work on a team and communicate with ordinary tact with attorneys, paralegals, and staff.
- Experience to include managing various priorities simultaneously in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Outlook: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outlook Calendar: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 3 years (Required)