FULL-TIME POSITION WITH PARACHUTE TECHNOLOGY, INC.
TITLE: Senior Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator
Parachute is a Managed IT Service Provider. We have a friendly and supportive work environment, with a hands-on leadership team. Our client base is comprised of a wide variety of businesses, professional service firms, and non-profit organizations with 20 - 250 employees located in San Francisco, the East Bay, along the Peninsula and the South Bay, many with national and international remote offices. We ~35 employees and two offices: one in the Financial District of San Francisco as well as our headquarters in San Ramon, California.
Parachute is looking to add an experienced, professional, and personable Senior Microsoft Cloud Administrator to our growing team. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a proactive, highly motivated individual. This position can be remote anywhere in the United States or locally in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP, ATP, ASR, CAS, EM+S, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365.
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Optimize Azure buildouts for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
- Own the business relationship with Microsoft account team to ensure we are taking advantage of all of Microsoft’s training, sales support and other offerings.
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets
- Manage and respond to escalated client inquiries
- Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers and Service Desk Engineers
- Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
Essential Technical Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience Azure and Office365 services
- Formal education in IT preferred
- Experience with ConnectWise ticketing system or Managed Service business model a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required Personal Skills:
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- The ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detail-oriented in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up
- The ability to work completely independently or with a team
- Reliable, on-time, personable, and customer-focused
- Poised and patient during onsite visits and phone-based tech support
- Comfortable working with a variety of clients, other consultants, and HW/SW vendors
- Energetic, able to switch gears quickly from task to task
- Desire to learn; independently and on the job
- MCSD (Azure Solutions Architect) or MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
- Microsoft MCSA in Windows Server 2012R2 or 2016
- Microsoft MCSA in Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- 401k + company matching
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 sick days
- 8 – 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid day off for your birthday
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Azure: 7 years (Required)
- Office 365: 7 years (Preferred)