The store manager is responsible for all restaurant activities at all times. He/She is expected to be consistent and supportive of the restaurant's business plan. The store manager ensures all restaurant team members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
About the Position:
- Day to Day: You will spend your days running a fast paced, high volume, quick-casual restaurant. High energy personalities are a must!
- Skills for Success: Simultaneously focusing on motivating team members, controlling costs, and building sales.
- Hands On: Not only will you be involved in the logistics of management; hiring, training, meetings, enforcing plans and procedures of the restaurant, you should also expect to jump in at any position and get your hands dirty when needed!
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Guest Satisfaction: Models and creates an environment for a positive guest service experience.
- Training and Development: Hires high quality people and ensures that all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction. Daily evaluation of each employee's ability to maintain high levels of food quality, guest service and restaurant cleanliness.
- Business Management: Develops and executes the business plan for the restaurant. (fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local store marketing)
- Business Practices: Serves as a role model and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management.
- Job Expectations: Effectively plans, organizes and implements all daily operational responsibilities that are inline with upper management requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous managerial experience
- Can foresee problems before they occur
- Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience preferred but not required
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Works well under pressure and able to multi-task
- Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
- Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver's License required
- Must submit to a background check
- Up to $40,000 per year + Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Management: 2 years