AKAM Associates, New York’s premier residential property management company, seeks an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance and Accounting team working with high-volume processing of accounts payable.
- Process invoices for buildings on a monthly basis.
- Maintain vendor database, which includes adding new vendors and updating changes as necessary.
- Void and stop checks as needed.
- Filing of paid invoices and backups
- Mailing of checks and other administrative duties
- 2 + years of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general bookkeeping procedures
- Prior Real Estate experience is a +
- Must be proficient with Excel, BJ Murray is preferred
- Experience with processing high volume of invoices
- Must have excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- processing accounts payable invoices: 2 years