- Are you interested in & curious about learning new technology?
- Do you love providing amazing customer experiences, demos and services?
- Are you customer obsessed?
Microsoft Retail Storein Broomfield, CO (Flatiron Crossing)is looking for enthusiastic, motivated Full-time Assistant Specialty Store Manager! As an Assistant Store Mgr at Microsoft, you'll lead & coach a team of Technical Sales Consults, drive results while providing world-class customer experiences for our consumers, B2B customers and the local community.
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and welcoming of all
- Training that will make you feel empowered to do your best work even if you aren’t a tech expert
- Career opportunities for all of our employees
- Fantastic, comprehensive and competitive benefits for full-time and part-time employees
- Gratitude & recognition for our awesome employees
- Belief that at Microsoft #WeWinAsATeam
For many of our current and previous employees, it can be a great “stepping stone” into a corporate career and long term success. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with an amazing Fortune 100 global brand!
Check out what it's like to work for us here (video): https://aka.ms/vl01ag
Please apply if you have...
- 2+ Years Retail store management experience or People Management Experience
- Valid authorization to work in the U.S. is required; no visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment.
Cherry on top...
- Passion for and usage of Microsoft products and an excitement for all technology a huge plus.
- Coaching or management of individuals in a metrics-driven consultative sales environment
- Previous experience managing or training in retail technology/electronics industry
- Microsoft certifications OR experience/education in technology/IT
- College degree preferred
Why Microsoft Retail?
- 100% company paid healthcare insurance
- Generous vacation and time off
- Over $5,000 in tuition reimbursement
- Discounts, perks, and much much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Retail or People Management: 2 years (Required)