The responsibilities of the Retoucher include managing the post photography asset library process for web images, organizing and archiving existing images, and the transfer and processing of new images from various off-site locations. They will also be responsible for advanced image editing such as retouching, color correction, cloning and swatch matching.
- Manages the post photography asset process for web images; edits and reviews images with senior management to obtain approval and provides retouching markups to photo studio.
- Manages our current image library and processes the constant flow of new images from monthly photo shoots.
- Assists all channels with a variety of image work such as retouching, color correction, cloning and resizing for executive review meetings and to provide the color separator with a visual guide for final images.
- Executes final retouching, color correction and swatch matching for web images to be used on our site.
- Image management, archiving and retrieval.
- Assists in the research and gathering of images for both internal and customer-facing marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for organization of the color/processing room and assisting creative team with Capture One.
- Updates Capture One specification & requirement sheets and communicates with photo technician prior to shoots.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat) for Macintosh
- Working knowledge of Dropbox, FTP, StuffIt, Fetch, FileMaker, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of printing, proofing, proper file set up, fonts and color management
- Heightened attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time