WHO ARE WE?
NeuAnalytics provides an advanced and unique Software-as-a-Service solution for large corporations and financial institutions. Our company is growing quickly and expanding our software to serve the needs of both new and existing clients. We are a leader in providing technology solutions that bring integrity and transparency to our clients.
We are looking for candidates who have IT Analytical experience and training, and are excited about working in a growing, challenging and innovative industry. We are building a team of people who have a passion for their work, are flexible and responsive in addressing business opportunities, enjoy collaboration and problem solving, and are committed to driving business results.
We provide a relaxed work environment in historic downtown Overland Park where we work hard and play hard. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Interact with Managers from multiple areas to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized areas, remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization, and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- BA degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Demonstrates proven IT knowledge of business analysis process and functions.
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio and Project.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Preferred PMP certified.
Negotiable - please submit your desired compensation with your inquiry
We conduct background screenings on all employees.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time