AS A NON-BINARY LIFESTYLE BRAND WE ARE INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED BY DIVERSITY, CULTURE, AND SPREADING POSITIVE VIBES. IAG IS STARTING A MOVEMENT IN AN EFFORT TO ASSERT AND RECLAIM OUR LOVE FOR HUMANITY AND DIVERSITY AND IT'S PARAMOUNT NOW MORE THAN EVER TO SPREAD HOPE AND LOVE.
IAG is looking to hire two interns that will play an active role in the development ofIAG’s online community. The intern will maintain IAG’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as IAG’s website.
He/she will also assist in maintaining IAG’s archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to reach communities and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
- Updates Instagram, Facebook, Yelp and Twitter
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with IAG.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and
- Updates Instagram, Facebook, Yelp and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content fromIAGactivities and
- GrowsIAGonline social networks by increasing fan-‐base and interaction
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn
- Completes other social media projects as
- Takes pictures and videos of live events to be developed into content for theIAGwebsite, Instagram, Facebook, Yelp and Twitter
- UploadsIAGphotos and videos to the appropriate server or DropBox
- Organizes and archives digital images and
- Completes other digital media projects as
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the IAG
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the IAG Facebook
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the IAG Twitter
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year