Digital Marketing Manager, Fusion 360
Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Digital Marketing Manager, Fusion 360
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 18WD28993
We’re looking for a digital marketing expert to plan, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns that drive demand for the Autodesk Fusion 360 business.
In this role you will need a thorough understanding of optimizing online demand generation funnels, with the goal of increasing lead acquisition to help the business win new customers. As part of a dynamic and fast-paced global team, you will be a key contributor to strategic planning, management and execution of innovative marketing activities. You should be data-driven, curious and creative. We’re looking for a digital marketing professional with a proven track record of turning strategic insights into online marketing tactics that drive high-volume conversion rates.
You will collaborate with Autodesk business development, web, sales, technical marketing, and product managers to position and promote the Fusion Family portfolio to new customer target audiences. Outstanding interpersonal skills, a strong affinity for building cooperative relationships with internal teams, and a passion for driving data-driven results, are essential for success in this role.
- Managing and executing online marketing campaigns in alignment with marketing and sales strategies to engage and acquire Autodesk Design and Manufacturing customers
- Optimising and managing campaigns across geos and online platforms
- Launching and maintaining SEM and SEO campaigns in partnership with Paid Media and Web teams
- Refining social media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns using tools such as DOMO, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Clicktail
- Working with internal web and paid media teams, and external agencies, to create a compelling and persuasive online user experience
- Building and managing website pages, updating and iterating existing content, and aligning with product marketing messaging
- Testing and optimization
- Integrating campaign activities with Digital Manufacturing online community activities (forums, blogs, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience marketing software-related / high-tech products
- BA/BS degree, preferably in business administration, marketing or communication field
- Analytically-minded data-enthusiast
- Experience in CAD software (desired, not essential)
- Experience with cloud-based software/ applications (desired, not essential)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive decisions to closure
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-driven
- Thrives in a dynamic environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs
- Experience managing marketing budgets and demonstrating ROI
- Ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
- A team player who is willing to engage in both strategic and tactical work as business needs dictate
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world.