Civil Project Engineer / Project Manager - #513
LOS ANGELES, CA
Award winning Engineering firm with 13 offices nationwide, provides surveying, engineering, land planning, construction management and environmental services. Currently in need for a Civil Engineering Project Manager - for Land / Site Developments
**NOTE: we also have a Mid-level Civil Engineer / Land Development, and Sr. level position open as well.
- Develop and manage project scope, budgets and schedules for major land development projects (public and private)
- Work on large and medium scale private or municipal facilities
- Comply with federal, state and local requirements by studying existing codes and ordinances as related to the application of engineering and design principals.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to civil engineering team
- Review the work of staff civil engineers to assure accuracy and conformance to design requirements.
- Work with others as a contributing member of a project design group
- Work and knowledge of government agencies and institutions for land / site development
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or related degree
- At least 5+ or more years of proven site-civil work experience.
- Professional Engineering license in CA is preferred
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Civil3D softwares
- Proficient in: site layout, site design, site grading, drainage, utility design, erosion control, and regulatory approvals and permitting
- Storm water management, Erosion and sediment control plans; preparing project proposals
- Client and project management
- Create detailed engineering drawings for all areas of projects in conformance with the design criteria and project requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K + matching, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, vision care plan, paid sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
This is a very progressive and forward thinking organization, where new ideas and processes are encouraged!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,500.00 to $98,000.00 /year
- Civil Engineering: 8 years (Required)