Western Front is a minority-owned retail cannabis company focused on making a change in the community where it resides and hopefully across the nation. As one of the first cannabis businesses to operate under the state's economic
empowerment provision, which prioritizes minority populations that have been
disproportionately impacted by anti-marijuana legislation, its founders are focused on creating an environment that fosters conversation and hopefully inspires others.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To provide customers at all times with friendly, personalized front-desk service in a manner consistent with Western Front's high standard of customer service.
- This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining high standards and consistency of outstanding customer service and monitoring of all customer-service related tasks.
- Maintaining a punctual time card. If you have issues with punctuality and arriving early/on time, this is not the position for you
- Represent Western Front as the "face" of the dispensary by embodying Western Front's "great vibes, kind buds" and "high end experiences" philosophies
- First source of information for all customers
- Operation of Front End POS Guest check in, ID verification, waiting room buzzer
- Full understanding of cannabis compliance where it concerns guest entry and exit and guarantee of its smooth operation
- Maintaining an organized front desk
- Preparation and execution of a smooth check-in free
- Read company updates via email throughout the day
- Update pick-up order status for all pick-up customers
- Assisting with entry for persons with disabilities.
- Monitoring of the security cameras and alerting management of any suspicious or concerning activity
- Maintaining strict adherence to the 21+ entry requirements
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customers enter and leave feeling great vibes
- Ability to effectively deal with internal & external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts
- Complete verification of all non-customer guests, contractors, and officials before granting entry into dispensary.
- Must be at least 21+ year old and willing to undergo state and federal background checks in compliance with state regulations.
- Local residents preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service with an upscale, hospitality focus preferred
- Must be able to deal correctly with confidential information and must be discrete
- Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
- Hours may vary based upon organizational needs and operational demands
- Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
- Relative administration skills
- Fluent in English - must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with excellent oral & written English communication skills. A second language is an asset
All employees are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All customers and staff are currently required to wear masks.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location