Digital E-Commerce Company is looking for a Lead QA Automation Engineer to can lead onshore QA team and build out their automation practice!
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of testers and QA engineers
- Manage 3rd party providers of onshore/offshore QA service providers
- Develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles
- Decide and own tools, processes and frameworks used by the QA department.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other stakeholders in an agile environment
to understand product requirements and functionalities
- Extensive hands-on work experience in QA Automationfocusing on e-commerce web applications
- Hands on expertise in using/maintaining different test automation frameworks, including Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Expert in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes and exposure to latest test frameworks
- Understanding of CI is must (CI tools, techniques and enablement of automated tests using CI tools)
- Experience working in an agile/Scrum environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year