As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with our patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes.
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN’s such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this per diem position, you will be working a flexible schedule of approximately 20 hours weekly or more if available, visiting patients in the greater Milton, Crestview and surrounding areas which may require travel of 150 miles radius (travel time and mileage reimbursed). On-call requirements are 2 nights per week and 1 weekend per month or as determined by staffing and business needs.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Part Time, Per Diem, Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Florida
- Minimum three years nursing experience with a minimum of one year hi tech infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Pediatric care experience highly preferred
- Acute care and home health care experience
- CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.