Mosaic is growing and we need YOU on our team!
- Are you passionate about providing the utmost in customer service?
- Do you have a love of interior design and decor?
- Have your critical thinking skills and attention to detail propelled you to the next stages of your career?
If you've answered YES, YES and YES than this position has your name written all over it! Mosaic is currently seeking a Showroom Sales Consultant to join the Showroom in Fairfax, VA.
The Showroom Sales Consultant is responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities with customers. This includes the recommendation, selection and most importantly, sale of various product lines. This position is expected to maintain a sales-focused attitude in conjunction with the ability to provide customers with an exceptional experience. Additionally, the Showroom Sales Consultant will develop lasting relationships with customers to continually build sales and grow business.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Work with residential, commercial and interior design clients to assist in the selection of various interior products, including flooring materials, cabinetry, lighting, plumbing fixtures, tile, and accessories.
- Use selling techniques to achieve the desired aesthetic that leads to a confirmed sale of merchandise.
- Build customer confidence by creating value through features and benefits of products and materials.
- Develop ongoing relationships with builders and contractors to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Serve as a team player among the branch staff to occasionally assist with operational duties, as needed.
Who You Are:
- Outgoing and personable with a drive for success
- Creative, detail oriented, and highly motivated
- Comfortable building and maintaining professional relationships with customers
- Hold expertise with cross-selling and up-selling
What You Need:
- Proven sales record with a closing mentality
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience and/or interior design flair
- Strong focus on the importance of positive customer service and client experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with various computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- Employee Product Discounts
Headquartered in Chantilly, Va., Mosaic Home Interiors occupies a broad geographic footprint, serving customers in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, Delaware and Washington, D.C. Offering exceptional customer service and a wide array of home interior merchandise, we pride ourselves on our products, designs and solutions. Mosaic Home Interiors has entered a rapid growth period, expanding our product lines to include cabinetry, plumbing, flooring and more.
Job Type: Full-time